Mollector is an NFT collectible auto-combat card game, built from scratch for Blockchain on Blockchain. The game offers an immersive experience that’s based on deckbuilding, strategy, and the Play-to-Earn approach, pushing the boundaries towards Play to Enjoy-Earn-Explore.
Inspired by the Hearthstone and Dungeons & Dragons world, Mollector takes place in a fantasy universe where magnificent beings from Six Factions co-exist and battle for supremacy.
About the job
We are looking for someone with a strong technical art background who has a passion for card game effects. You’ll work in a hybrid environment with both online and offline teams to deliver the best Player-Centric experience to global players who are both NFT savvy and gaming enthusiastic.
You will work together with an international creative team to:
- Ensure timely completion of UI animations, item FX, game FX in aesthetics and technical guidelines on Unity.
- Work closely with artists, designers, and programmers to ensure that effects are in line with the game concept and the overall game experience
- Research & develop VFX characteristics for game factions and characters
- Develop animation reference libraries
- Experienced with Animation theories and techniques.
- Fundamental art skills and aesthetic sense
- Very good technical skills and understanding of the content creation pipeline from design to implementation in Unity
- Knowledge of optimization and best practices for mobile game art
- Able to create stylized FX textures from scratch as well as adaptation from existing references
Preferable Requirement (not compulsory)
- Experience in the mobile game industry
- Experience with particle systems
- Good English oral/written communication skills
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – illustration, modeling, animation, audio or music authoring