Mollector is an NFT collectible auto-combat card game, built from scratch for Blockchain on Blockchain. The game offers an immersive experience that’s based on deckbuilding, strategy, and the Play-to-Earn approach, pushing the boundaries towards Play to Enjoy-Earn-Explore.
Inspired by the Hearthstone and Dungeons & Dragons world, Mollector takes place in a fantasy universe where magnificent beings from Six Factions co-exist and battle for supremacy.
About the job
We are looking for someone with a strong technical art background who has a passion for card game effects. You’ll work in a hybrid environment with both online and offline teams to deliver the best Player-Centric experience to global players who are both NFT savvy and gaming enthusiastic.
- Conceptualize, design characters, context in the game.
- Analyze, research and come up with suitable Art-style for each product.
- Ensure design standards, compliance with working procedures as well as committed schedule.
- Coordinate with other teams (GD, 3D Artist, etc) to ensure the game is built according to the concept designed by me
- Organize and store project assets and resources systematically
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience as a Game Concept Artist
- Proficient in design software such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Design thinking: creative, user-friendly and different.
- Understand the art styles of different cultures.
- Ability to work independently as well as teamwork spirit; have time management skills.
- Creative, eager to learn, positive thinking.
- Experience in (modern) open world / context design, working with Voxel is an advantage.
Preferable Requirement (not compulsory)
- Experience in the mobile game industry
- Experience with particle systems